TEFL stands for teaching English as a foreign language.
This course is needed to become a qualified TEFL teacher.
This will enable you to teach English anywhere in the world.
What The Course Covers:
- Classroom management.
- Lesson planning.
- Grammar and language skills.
- The 5 major elements of language: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
Watch our Course Video for More Information:
What is Required:
- The course is completed online.
- The duration is 140 hours.
- You will be required to go through video lectures and reading sessions and then answer the questions given to you.
- Plan lessons and teach according to a structure.
- Manage your class to ensure your lessons run according to plan.
- Understand and teach the 5 major elements of the English language.
Benefits of this certificate:
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate with a valid certificate number which can be validated on our website.
Our TEFL certificate is internationally recognized.
You will be able to teach Aas an TEFL teacher anywhere in the world.